Answered By: Jill Westen Last Updated: Feb 28, 2017 Views: 13
1. Go to Advanced Search from the library homepage.
2. Click Journals A-Z along the top of the screen.
3. Search the title of your journal. Check the spelling!
4. If we have it, it will be in the results. Notice if it says "Find Online" (you will link to a database) or "Find in Library" (you will find in print downstairs):
5. If instead you simply want to search your topic and see a variety of journal article results, you should go into a DATABASE.